Fresh Premium Black Pepper Berries are coarse machine -cracked and sealed to retain its freshness.
Our Premium Black Pepper Berries are sourced from selected farms in Sarawak, hygienecally processed to preserve the natural taste and aroma of this premium quality spice.
How to use our Sarawak Cracked Black Pepper in your cooking:
- Add to salad dressings with salt, olive oil, and cider vinegar.
- Add to omelettes, egg mayonnaise and other cheese and egg dishes.
- Black pepper can be added to strawberries and pineapple.
- It can be added to soups, stocks, sauces, marinades and stews.
- Use to flavour homemade hamburgers,rissoles and sausages.
- Use to rub onto meats, poultry and fish before roasting and cooking.
- Use to make pepper sauce.
- Add to biscuit mixtures for spicy sweet biscuits.
- Season seafood with black pepper.
- Add to mashed potato.
- Use to flavour dips, salsas and cold sauces.
Weight : 500g bag
Storage tip: Store in air-tight container.