Our Premium Black Pepper Berries are sourced from selected farms in Sarawak, hygienically processed to preserve the natural taste and aroma of this premium quality spice.
Use our Sarawak Black Pepper as an ingredient in recipes to add flavor and spice to meats, fish, vegetables, salad dressings, soups, stir-fries, pasta, and more. You can also add a dash of black pepper to scrambled eggs, avocado toast, fruit, and dipping sauces for a spicy kick.
How to use our Sarawak Black Pepper in your cooking:
- Add to salad dressings with salt, olive oil and cider vinegar.
- Add to omelettes, egg mayonnaise and other cheese and egg dishes.
- Black pepper can be added to strawberries or pineapple.
- It can be added to soups, stocks, sauces, marinades and stews.
- Use to flavour homemade hamburgers, rissoles and sausages.
- Use to rub onto meats, poultry and fish before roasting or cooking.
- Use to make pepper sauce.
- Add to biscuit mixtures for spicy sweet biscuits.
- Season seafood with black pepper.
- Add to mashed potato.
- Use to flavour dips, salsas and cold sauces.
Ingredient : pepper
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and in an airtight container away from direct sunlight.